How To Log In To Your Google Account:
1. Go to classroom.google.com
2. Select "Sign In"
3. Email: Your email is your Permanent ID@studentmail.org (For example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
TIP: Do not include any zeros in front of the ID
TIP: This is not your 5 digit Student ID, it is the longer Permanent ID
TIP: You can find your number on student portal, your class schedule, or your ID card right below the bar code
4. Password: (For example: 25487jennifer)
Your password is the LAST FIVE DIGITS of your Permanent ID followed by your first name as it is recorded in Aeries.
5. Once logged in, you will click the "+" sign in the top right corner to add classes. Your teachers will give you the correct "class code" and you will be able to join the class.
6. REMEMBER: This is a gmail account. You will recieve emails to this account and can access Google Drive from this account. You will have a "Classroom" folder automatically set up in your Drive for all your classwork (organized by teacher name).
7. I FORGOT MY PASSWORD! If you changed the password and now don't remember it and can't log in, inform your instructor and they will request it to be reset. This may take up to 48 hours.